Updated: Nov 3, 2018
(Difficulty Level: ✗ ✗ )
A “turn” on a classic!
Rolled up the lasagna sheets instead of layering. Double rolled for the adult portions and single rolled for the kiddos.
- make sauce; used fav jar of red sauce, but enhance. I sauteed onions, garlic, mushrooms. Added white wine and reduced till it just coats the bottom and vegis. Added sauce from jar and finished with a ladle of pasta water. Added ground beef later, but that’s cuz I forgot.
- get ready ricotta by adding Parmesan cheese
- video below demonstrates layering steps and placing in baking dish
- add leftover sauce on top and rip up fresh mozzarella all over wheels or shredded mozarrealla.
- bake for 40 minutes at 400 to get everything gooey and oozing!
- garnish with fresh parsley 🌱
- check out video to see a tip on how to squeeze dry and create your own dried parsley garnish!